Grand Traverse Scenic Flight of Mt Cook and Glaciers - Franz Josef
- Duration: 50 Minutes (approx.)
- Product code: FJ - Grand Traverse
*** If booking within 24hours of departure, please call us directly on 0800 723 274 or email us at email@example.com ***
The Grand Traverse is recognised as the premier Aoraki Mount Cook flight-seeing experience; this magnificent flight encompasses two World Heritage National Parks and 200 km of New Zealand’s most memorable and breathtaking scenery.
The highlights of the Grand Traverse flight include:
- Our spectacular west coast rainforests, home to some of our endangered Kiwi birds
- The Tasman Sea and over 200 kms of coastline with our coastal river systems
- The Aoraki Mount Cook National Park – a magical world of permanent ice and snow
- New Zealand’s highest mountains and largest glaciers – including Aoraki Mount Cook and the Tasman Glacier
- The Westland Tai Poutini National Park encompassing the magnificent Franz Josef and Fox Glaciers spilling down to the rainforests of the west coast
The aircraft operated by Air Safaris are ideal for New Zealand’s conditions, offering a window seat for every passenger and have wings-above to ensure unobstructed viewing below. Your friendly pilot will provide an informative and enjoyable commentary in addition to all passengers receiving the Air Safaris multi-language flight-guide.
The Grand Traverse is approximately 50 minutes flying time. Allow one hour total duration. Our aircraft at Franz Josef is capable of carrying a maximum of 7 passengers at any one time. If you wish to book a larger group, please contact us directly to arrange the booking via email firstname.lastname@example.org or free phone 0800 723 274.
Price per adult is $370 and $250 per child, valid until 30 September 2018. Children are between the ages of 3 and 13 years old inclusive. Infants are between the ages of 0 and 2 years old, and travel free on an adults lap.